Easiest Tip To Change Your Life, Achieve 10X more than your peers
7/16/2019 7:31:45 PM
Usually as a humans, people fall in love with each other, which lead them to sacrifice for the people they love, and sometimes they change their lives totally to satisfy those people whom fall in love with.
For me things were different, since i was 10 years old I fall in love with .NET & Microsoft technologies in specific and in the world of software in general, since then I have done many
things to try to learn faster and faster and achieve more to earn as much knowledge as I can to be able to launch my career very early, during my journey I have discovered a lot of ways, methods and taken many adventures and crazy decisions to achieve my goal, It was very amazing journey, after 10 years of attempts to find the best solution to enhance my achievements and be able to do many things during the day, I have found that time and management is best thing to invest in.
Taking advantage of your time is the best way to to improve you education, achieve your goals and enhance your career.
Actually the day is 24 hours for all people around the globe, but if you notice some of them, have done things that others need 3 lives to do just part of these things, if we take a look at Elon Musk, in his 40s he have established many enterprises that other people need to spend 40 years of hard working just to get a job at one of this companies, and there are hundred of examples to mention.
The architecture of 24 hours of each day:
fortunately every in this life has the same levels and architecture, there is no differences between days, everyday on the calendar starts at 12:00 AM which is the midnight, and also almost the sun rises between 04:00 AM to 06:00 AM depends on the season and the location of the country, and it sets between 06:00 PM and 09:00 PM, there are some exceptions regarding some geography phenomenons. So in general everyday for the successful, normal or any person, all the people lives the morning, afternoon, and the night in each so what is the difference?
Types of people regarding the time:
There two sort of people if we measure them depending on the time, the first one called and the second one called
Morning Bird is the type that likes to achieve its tasks in the morning during the day, sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning, most of the time, they started to work as earlier as they can, and they try to take enough time of sleeping during the night.
Night Owl people are the people who like to achieve their tasks and get their job done lately in the night, they sleep at the end of the night and sometimes early in the morning.
Some people have discovered what is the type they prefer and they got used to, but there is something very important to mention, there are many researches said that the early in the morning there is a specific sort of energy, and sleeping good at night gives you all the power to start your day feeling optimistic and having all the power to start achieving your tasks, but if we forget a little bit about researches and let us consider the real experience which is the most important thing, if you are a night owl person, you got used to wake up afternoon and work at night, as well as you think you are achieving more in this daily life routine, try to wake up early in the morning and become a Morning Bird person.
Most of the people think that waking up early in the morning is the one of the most difficult thing that you can get used to, actually at the beginning yes that is right, waking up at 05:00 AM for example and feeling sleepy is a hard feeling, and you need many alarms to let you wake up, and sometimes even after waking up, you feel very tired and you do not have the ability to do anything.
The solution here is to find the motivation that will let you wake up very early at 05:00 AM, maybe 04:00 AM or even 03:00 AM which is what I do everyday.
What are the things that can push you to become Morning Bird instead of Night Owl person?
many of the morning bird people knows the joy and the power of controlling their day by waking up early but what about the people who cannot.
First of all you need to find the motivation to wake up in the morning, and depending on my experience and what I have read about success stories for great and successful people the best motivation is to know what are the benifits that you will earn after waking up early. here I will mention some of them but you can try and discover them yourself because in a specific period in my life I was a night owl person and I was achieving but here are what happened after I started waking up between 03:00 AM & 04:00 AM:
- What ever it happened the day before, you will feel optimistic about the upcoming day, because you have a good amount of energy and a plenty of time to do a lot of things and thinking purly to solve your problems.
- Weather you are a student, entrepuner or an employee, the power of the time between 03:00 AM and 07:00 AM will give you a chance to solve your crtical problems, or finding an amazing ideas to improve your business, your job or to study and concentrate more on studying or achieving the hard tasks that you face, which the night or afternoon cannot help you with.
- Yes the day is 24 hours but waking up early will make it longer regarding the things that you can do, let us imagine the following senario, the full time job in most of the countries is 8 hours (almost from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM), waking up at 03:00 AM will give you the ability to work for 16 hours during the day and feeling tired the same amount as working a full time job during the day, because if you are studying and starting at 03:30 AM you can study 8 hours and the time will be 11:30 AM, that's amazing because you still have another 8 hours to make many more things (working, entertaining, studying more ....etc.) and these hours is different because even if you studied for 8 hours but the morning always give us the power unlike the night which leads us to feel like tired and achieve things anyway just try to finish as soon as possible, because in the morning all the people are workign around us, and everything is available the stores are opened, your customers, instructors or students are available are they are not sleeping.
- Your producativity you wil bel increased at least by 300% everyday, so what you need to achieve in 3 months in the normal life style, you can achieve them in 1 month by waking up early.
- The last thing I want to mention about motiviations is the best motivation I have found to wake up early is waking up early, yes!!, after facing the difficaulty of waking up at 05:00 AM for a week I have done a lot of things during that week which I have discovered later, since then I can wake up very early without an alarm and tried to make it earlier and now I wake up at 03:00 AM immeditly without being lazy at all, because this life style will change your life totally to the better, there are some feelings I cannot describe about how I feel during the end of the day when I have a huge list of To-Do items that all have been checked in addition to your productivity in general that you can notice its improving from the first week.
My own experience about waking up at 03:00 AM
Usually in last 3 years I was waking up between 07:00 AM and 09:00 PM, I was doing great in my life as a self-educated person and as a software engineer, but I wanted to do more during the day, I started to find the solutions, at the begging of 2019 I decided to wake up at 05:00 AM it was so hard but after one week I got used to that, and I was surprised with the changes, so took another decision which was changing the waking up time from 05:00 AM to 03:00 AM, now I can wake up very easy and feeling enthusiastic for the upcoming the day, everyday the Checked Items in my To-Do list is getting bigger and bigger, I developed my skills in the last 6 months many times comparing to what I have done during the last year and a lot of things that you will discover yourself by following this wonderful system.
Thanks for your reading, hope it was useful and enjoyable for you.
If you have any questions just leave them down in the comments.
Leave your comment
Tell me what do you think about this blog
Share your ideas in the comment section